Monday, May 9, 2011

*16 weeks*

My Pumpkin is now the size of an avocado. Today when I woke up my belly was quite a bit lower. How strange that overnight it just dropped like that. I still have the migraines. Which I am sick of saying. I have had one for three days again. I haven't slept, ate much or did anything productive. It hurts so bad. I *knock on wood* haven't had morning sickness in a while though. The migraines are just making me physically ill. My Dr. wants me to see a neurologist but I see no point until Pumpkin is born. I can't get a cat scan, MRI or take any meds so suffer I will. It's more important to me that this baby is healthy. I did go shopping on Saturday and get some summer maternity clothes. I found some capri's and tank tops that are cute. They were still pricey for being on sale and I am not cheap or anything. (Although  I should be) I bought Pumpkin some animal plates and a stuffed animal. My mom bought a box of diapers. I can't wait until I can go clothes shopping. Wednesday I have a regular OB appointment. Next Wednesday I have a sono, it's not my anatomy scan but my OB still thinks he might be able to see the gender then. I hope Pumpkin cooperates! I have felt some small flutters which I am pretty sure is movement. I have done this before so I know the difference between movement and gas pains.

I have started to worry about losing Pumpkin again. I think yesterday brought on these emotions. I am just going to pray and try to stay positive. That's how I made it through trying to conceive and that's how I will make it until I hold Pumpkin in my arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment