Monday, April 18, 2011

Hello 2nd Trimester So Glad To See You

My baby is now the size of a peach! A rolly polly little peach! I am 13 weeks today my doctor considers that 2nd Tri so I do too. My symptoms have mostly subsided I just get a little nauseous here and there, my boob hurt like hell, and my migraine is still refusing to leave! The joys of pregnancy….I am just kidding it’s all worth it to me! I have my NT scan on Wednesday which is nerve wracking to me. I had one done with Gavin and worried until I got my results. Yesterday my mom told my grandma I was prego. She gave her usual blah response. She is very controlling and thinks all of us should like ask her permission before we do anything. No matter how old we are. No I am not married and I know that worries her but I have been with my BF for a while. We have a house, we have jobs, we don’t ask anyone for anything. We love each other and planned this baby. I didn’t exactly plan Gavin. I didn’t not plan him either if you know what I mean. He just came a little earlier then I imagined but he was perfect. The moment I found out I was pregnant I was thrilled! This time we worked hard to make this little muffin. It took longer then I thought. Either way she will get over it and love the baby. She wouldn’t ever leave Gavin’s side after he was born. She’s just old and set in her ways. One day my boyfriend and I will get married. She will still complain when we have more kids, it’s just her style.

I can’t believe it’s Monday already :( We seen Scream 4 last night on the big screen in the theaters. I thought it was good, I don’t like really bloody, gory movies. We also ate at Dairy Queen it was just what I have been craving! Chicken sandwich yum! Now the fun’s over back to work.  

No comments:

Post a Comment