Monday, October 29, 2012

Day 29





Day 29. Music- This is easy for me. When I had Gavin this song came out. It was a fun song to sing along to before his death but after it meant so much more. I changed it to my ringback tone ( a song when you call someones phone) because I wanted people to know how I felt. I needed a miracle, a dream, a wish. My mom says she cries when it comes on the radio. Sometimes I do, sometimes I think about how far I have come. Either way this song reminds me of my baby and is special to me.


"Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars
I could really use a wish right now, a wish right now, a wish right now
Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars
I could really use a wish right now, a wish right now, a wish right now

I could use a dream or a genie or a wish
To go back to a place much simpler than this."

No comments:

Post a Comment